8.15.2012

mark your calendars



Friends! I'm signed up to perform my Frida Kahlo burlesque act two times this October, so take note. At Bombshell Betty's Halloween show at the Elbo Room on October 9th, and again for my debut act with Red Hots Burlesque at El Rio on October 24th. If you live in San Francisco and you haven't seen this act before, I would love it if you came out! Halloween/Day of the Dead is the only time of year I do this act, so catch it while you can. It always means the world to me when there are folks I know in the audience! And, Mexican blanket tap pants. Are they not incredible? They can go on, but they may or may not come off. They are a size 8, I'm a size 12. I've got two months. Lay your bets.

I'll also be performing a new duet with the wise-beyond-her-years Miss If-N-Whendy. This lady is half my age and twice as smart (and three times as hot), and I'm so excited to start working on our Betelgeuse act together. It's going to be so fun! We will perform that at the Bombshell Betty Halloween show on the 9th. Two acts that night, friends. I'm talking to you. Yes, you.







9 comments:

  1. hmmmmm put grommets in the pants and them corseted on the sides?

    Super awesome! glad you are performing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl, good idea, but I can't bear to cut them. I will squeeze into them and sweat it out!

      I want to hear this new band you're in. I'll keep my eye out for when you're performing in S.F.! xo

      Delete
  2. Those shorts are the bomb! I want them! So exciting, can't wait until Oct to see pics or videos.

    Hmmm, two sizes? 10 lbs might be nuff. I'm sure you are going to look fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tania. You should've seen the bustier top that matches it (I didn't buy). Mara Hoffman designed these. She is one of my favorite designers around!

      Ten pounds. That would be like a dream. I keep trying, girl, buy you know how it goes. One day at a time! :)

      Delete
  3. Those shorts are amazing, I'm defintiely going to try to find a similar pair now.

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't not have them! Brilliant in concept and beautiful. :)

      Delete
  4. omg, those shorts are too good. the frida kahlo show sounds amazing, i wish i could be out west for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could too, Sonya! We could share some good eats, too! :)

      Delete
    2. that sounds great, maybe i'll make it out there in the not-too-distant future. i'm way overdue for a visit w. various friends.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...