3.14.2014

pi day



Hi there. Do you miss me? I sincerely miss having little dialogues here with you, and I totally miss having things besides paper to write about, but c'est la vie for now. 

Luckily today is Pi Day (March 14th, a.k.a. 3.14), so I have a great reason to dredge up some donuts pies. Little cherry pies, for that matter, made in a donut pan to fit perfectly in your hand.


You could use any seasonal pie filling and these would be wonderful. I just happened to make them in June a few years ago right before a glorious East Coast vacation, so cherries were the thing. We actually took them to eat as breakfast at the airport, and they were delicious.

Here is the full tutorial:

Happy Pi Day, friends! Have a great weekend!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...